Job is: Live
Added On: 5/14/2019 12:36:04 AM
Posted By: Christopher
A Full Stack and/or App Developer
Full Wish List (Not all Required):
- Experience designing Computer vision Algorithms
- Ability to develop software in Java, Ruby, Python, on Rails, C++ or other programming languages
- Knowledge in Deep Neural Network architecture.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and successfully implement them
- Experience with embedded computer and sensor integration
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Working knowledge of AWS, Apache MXNet, Google TensorFlow, OpenCV
- Knowledge in Deep Learning; LSTMs, Convolutional neural networks, etc.
- Data Engineering expertise
Volant is a global innovation company headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. The flagship product, DeepRed, was a result of the founders’ inherent belief that there is always a better way. While they had been building and innovating within the UAV space since 2011, it was time to re-envision where drone technology was headed, particularly with its eminent convergence with AI and IOT. There was an opportunity to create a product that their clients didn’t even realize that they were missing. It was an “always-on” solution that overcame the challenges associated with traditional UAVs.
Among MANY other capabilities, we are currently the only company in the world with AI early fire detection. Who wouldn't want to save billions of dollars and thousands of lives?
Full Stack / App Developer
Volant is looking for an intensely passionate and self-motivated Software Engineer to get in on the ground floor of a team that aspires to create awe inspiring solutions. This is a unique opportunity to help define the next generation of intelligent solutions for a variety of industries. A successful candidate will bring deep technical and software expertise, strong business acumen and judgment, an ability to define visionary, ground breaking products, desire to have an industry wide impact and ability to work within a fast moving, startup environment.
• Experience designing Computer vision Algorithms
• Ability to develop software in Java, Ruby, Python, on Rails, C++ or other programming languages
• Knowledge in Deep Neural Network architecture.
• Experience with test-driven development
• Proficiency in software engineering tools such as debugging and profiling
• Experience with embedded computer and sensor integration
• Ability to document requirements and specifications
• Ability to translate software into machine language
• Working knowledge of AWS, Apache MXNet, Google TensorFlow, OpenCV
• Knoledge in Deep Learning; LSTMs, Convolutional neural networks, etc.
• Data Engineering expertise
• Ability to work with a team and independently
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies and successfully implement them
OK with an unstructured, fast-moving startup environment
Negociable - Heavy on the Equity Side